Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

Somewhere You Are...

Somewhere you are but I may never find you...

Midst the sea of nameless faces, I search for that familiar face which haunts my dreams and reveries...a face that's etched within my mind...a face that would not leave my heart...I would gaze deeply in a stranger's eyes...hoping that I would find within the reflection of my soul...and as each intimate stranger touch my life I pray that it would be the last...

In my endless quest and aimless wanderings, somewhere you are...

But I may never find you...

longing

Today I sat and watched the waves
And watched the birds that flew
Today I sat and thought of life
And thought of life with you

Today I sat and thought of love
And thought of love for you
Today I sat and looked about
And looked about for you

Today I walked and walked about
I walked in search of you
Today I walked in search of love
In search of a dream come true


comments