Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

To Love Again...


why do we love?...it's reassuring yet scary to think that we are ready to do everything...that we are willing to give everything for love...knowing it may not last...and then, maybe we have to hold on to pain...so we can let go...and start all over again...for that is the point of living...to know and feel that you loved...and that you've been loved...

everyone lost someone they loved...may it be to death or circumstances...everyone gets hurt...and the world has no obligation to protect us from pain...not because we are good...or kind-hearted...that we are going to be spared from hurts...or from being left behind or betrayed...it doesn't work that way...but still we choose to love again...you choose it over and over again...because if you don't it's as if you choose not to live...

so my journey continues...i will find you...you who have the courage to love again in spite of the hurts...you who are ready to risk everything...you who will give me the strength to fall in love again...you who understand what is in my heart...i will find you...even if there is no assurance that our story will end with "I LOVE YOU"...

woman in love

There's a saying old, says that love is blind
Still we're often told, "seek and ye shall find"
So I'm going to seek a certain lad I've had in mind

Looking everywhere, haven't found him yet
He's the big affair I cannot forget
Only man I ever think of with regret

I'd like to add his initial to my monogram
Tell me, where is the shepherd for this lost lamb?

There's a somebody I'm longing to see
I hope that he, turns out to be
Someone who'll watch over me

I'm a little lamb who's lost in the wood
I know I could, always be good
To one who'll watch over me

Although he may not be the man some
Girls think of as handsome
To my heart he carries the key

Won't you tell him please to put on some speed
Follow my lead, oh, how I need
Someone to watch over me
Someone to watch over me


comments