Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

To Love or Not to Love...

full moon

just wondering...can life be lived without love?...or is there a way to love and not get hurt?...

I don't know...I just want to love and be loved...I want to trust someone with my deepest thoughts...share with someone intimate moments...I need someone to soothe my soul when I hurt...without even saying a word...just being there...I need someone to love me despite my flaws...and love someone back in spite of his...I want to be able to love when I am away...and when I am close...I want my love to give wings...not shackles and chains...I want to love always...for it is never an option for me not to acknowledge the presence of love...

Is there anyone there who understands?...to love or not to love, that is the question...what is your answer?...

comments