Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

C'mon Baby Light My Fire...

lovers
I feel your breath quicken, pulse starts to race,
feel your body shaking, as I touch your face.
Work my way slowly down the back of your neck,
two bodies melting, emotional train wreck.

Begging for pleasure, I take my time,
pulling you closer, body next to mine.
Biting so gently, your p*nis starts to stiffen,
sweat on your skin, in the moonlight glistens.

As I lick my way down your quivering belly,
body tingles all over, legs turn to jelly.
Now I kiss lower, to your hard secret place,
sucking your juices, enjoying the taste

Now we're both aching, all senses alive,
I take you inside me, our bodies start to writhe.
I feel your intenseness, throbbing inside.
all thoughts are stirring, nothing to hide,

Grinding with lust, wanting it more,
you explode inside me, we've opened the door.
Unchained passion, pushing us closer,
shaking the walls, knocking things over.

Collapse in each other, embrace not broken,
both breathing heavily, not a word spoken.
The looks on our faces, ecstasy found,
hold on, sweet lover, I'm going back down.

Instead you turn me slowly, entering from behind,
feels so delicious, we both lose our minds.
Grind even harder, we've come to the end,
both smile sexily, Let's do it again.

~ anonymous ~

comments